Andaya Lectures – Leonard and Barbara:
- Mudras Handout
- The Jataka Tales- The Hare’s Self Sacrifice
- Jataka Tales- How the Monkey Saved His Troop
- Iconography of Buddhist Art, the lakshanas & mudras, Victoria & Albert Museum, London.
- The Buddha by David Grubin, PBS
- Kalyanee Mam at the Stoklosa Middle School
- A River Changes Course
Lotus Pond: Resource provided by Nivana Cheng, co-founder and president of the Cambodia Women Business Federation
This guide was created for MCC Fulbright-Hays Group Study Abroad (GPA) project, the AANAPSI grant, PAASA (Program for Asian American Student Advancement), and for AACC (Asian American Connections Center) at MCC.
Peter Kiang and Shirley Tang Readings:
- tang trotter Diasporic Cultural Citizenship
- st Challenges of Policy and Practice in Under-Resourced Asian Americ
- OCWW Vol 38, Issue 3 Campus Women Lead
Theara Thun, Cambodian Scholar
- Angkor and Its Impact on Southeast Asian History